Tuesday 11 March 2014

We're On A Break

I've been dragging my heels on this project for a couple of weeks, with every excuse from being abroad to having a bit of a cold to just not being in the mood for reading/writing on a day. I've added a few new things to my schedule - I'm doing an online course on Shakespeare And His World, and starting in April I'm planning to join a choir. My Shakespeare exam at RADA is this weekend. This isn't defeat or an end to the project entirely, just taking a few weeks off to focus on other things, during which time I will take some time to work out how best to restart "season two" of this blog. It will probably involve more movies, more emphasis on the various activities and classes I'm doing, more structure to what and when I read and how I write about it.

I just want to say a quick thank you to those who have been reading and following this blog along the way so far, and if you have any suggestions as to things you'd like to see - deeper thoughts on what I do in class, plays you think I should read, activities I should add to my weekly schedule... leave a comment. I can't guaruntee to use everything, but I'll do what I can (within reason!)

No comments:

Post a Comment