Saturday 7 December 2013

Day 21: Saturday is Skills Day!

Perhaps it would be more accurate to call it a day off, at least today. I think I needed to recharge though. This week has been a bit of a rollercoaster where the huge burst of energy I had at the start of the project has started to flag a little bit, and I've worked through that. I've had a few moments of doubt, but having a live theatre trip helped me refocus, I found a Shakespeare play featuring a promenant female role I liked, and I've started to really feel like I'm exorsising the worst of my memories from school. That is a work in progress, but there is progress.

There's a long way to go yet, and there's a few things I'm hoping to put into place in the new year - I'm just waiting on an email or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment