Sunday 12 January 2014

Rethinking the Project

At this point, I'm one or two plays down this week, and a full week behind on actually doing the writeups. I am determined to make this work, and to do that is going to require accepting and moving on from the general lapse that has been the festive season. It's also going to involve tweaking the rules a little bit to make this doable as I add more to my schedule.

From this point, I'm going to say I will do 5 plays a week, with the days off worked around whatever else I'm getting up to. Doesn't have to be the full weekend off either, but I am going to get back to doing my daily writeups. Days off still need to have a bit of development reading or viewing, to get at least a short writeup, or clear progress made on an audition piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment